What’s inside your closet? Yellow there!

by - 9:40 PM


IG: Ethriel Lao

March 06, 2018
Location: Zamboanga City, Philippines
Outfit: Over-sized Yellow shirt, Gray sweat pants, Black sneakers
Photos by: Joyce Tan

Yellow (hello) there! Who loves yellow? I didn’t liked yellow though, because it seems to make me look so haggard (I don’t know, that’s what I feel ha-ha). But, I’ve realized yellow seems a trend right now; why not? So I tried and that came out good. That yellow over-sized shirt was I think I bought it online and found it inside my closet, I tried wearing it a day and it looks kind a golden state shirt but no ha-ha. I guess some love it and right now I’m starting to love yellow too. So I paired my yellow over-sized shirt to a gray sweat pants and a black sneakers to give it so called a “lazy ootd lewk”, literally I looked like I just woke up ha-ha! So what are your thoughts of me wearing yellow?




You May Also Like

0 comments