Full of flavas!

by - 7:00 PM



#LifeNeedsFlavor
Haven’t you heard and tried Lay’s? Well you missed half of your life ha-ha just kidding. For a brief, “LAY’S” is the name of brand for a number of potato chip varieties also called Frito-Lay. Thinking about slimmed chips, crispy and full of flavors? This LAY’S will definitely and surely satisfy you; I just love it so , so much and you will too! Going out on a picnic with friends or family or maybe your “THE ONE”? Lay’s is a perfect snack, good to pair with any drink too!
photo by: Lay's Philppines

Who could be the Lay’s Philippines endorser?
I’m rooting for a person that starts with “N” and ends with “O” and it’s Nico Bolzico, who’s with me?! I’ve been a fan of the relationship of Solenn and Nico, they both look cute and fun together like totally #RelationshipGoals (more love and laughter!). They ‘re not finicky… super laid back, both are so natural! I can surely tell that Nico is the messy one and the loud one around with Solenn ha-ha, if you don’t believe me check out Solenn Heusaff’sVlogs on Youtube; you will burst in tears of laughing. I can see it through on his Instagram posts and stories (Nico’s captions though), Nico is one “full of flavors” means he is full of adrenaline and has a jolly attitude with a different persona. He’s the one! About that, I don’t know if you have noticed his Instagram account stories, if you haven’t, here are some of my screen caps and he really deserves to be! Enjoy! 


Let’s Go Nico Bolzico for Lay’s Philippines!!!
Lay’s is all about great and different flavors, So with the different faces and persona Nico has, it’s an easy choice!
Good Luck, El Bolzico! #NicoforLays

Till my next blog!

You May Also Like

0 comments