Oh no, I forgot about summer!

by - 8:30 AM

March 27, 2018
Location: Philippines
Outfit: Batik T-shirt, Faded wash jeans, yellow specs (accessories)

What are your plans this summer 2018? This year I wanted to have my summer a surprise, the feeling where everything happens suddenly. Actually I got no summer plans “yet” this year, but I’m hoping it to be one of the most summer-ish summer I had. Let's say "We are planning to go to places" , but to avoid jinx let’s keep it to ourselves ha-ha. Another one, do you already have something to wear whether the beach tropical vibe or maybe go to places with a frigid weather? Let’s talk about some local made tops. Now it seems that dyed t-shirts like ombré and some kind are being the trend. Now I got this red “batik” shirt from a local barter in our city. BATIK is a technique of wax-resist dyeing applied to whole cloth, or cloth made using this technique originated from Indonesia. I just  love how comfortable to wear this T-shirt is, to pair it up; I’m wearing a lemonade full Lukas (the lukas is designed without a nose bridge and features ultra light metal rims and a top bar. it’s your favorite classic but better.) specs by @sunniesstudios to have a bit of a tropical mood and a high-rise faded wash jeans by @PAIGE to complete my snatched lewk. Don’t forget to AMA (ask me anything) through email or DM’s on Instagram: Ethriel Lao for some questions!


You May Also Like

0 comments