Growing up

by - 10:16 PM


Years…. You started growing up so well, the last time I remember, I still carry you in my arms, but now I really can’t believe you grew that fast. I know when the time comes, being little isn’t your field no more, yes you still be my little sister yet, everything could change in just one snap. Being my “Shobe” (little sister in Chinese) made a huge part of my life. You make me smile when I’m down, you make me mad, you destroy everything I do “sometimes” and you never fail to complete my life. Although through the hard and tough times we had, it’s part of having a bro-sis relationship (no favoritism attached). When your special day comes, I’ll be there supporting and guiding you on the right way. I don't trust a mishap of birth makes individuals sisters or siblings. It makes them kin, gives them commonality of parentage. 

Sisterhood and brotherhood is a condition people need to work at. “How do people make it through life without a sister?”. In the cookies of life, sisters are the chocolate chips, having a sister is presumably the most competitive relationship inside the family, however once the sisters are developed, it turns into the most strongest relationship. Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero HAHA. I truly had an awesome childhood. We are a tight family. It was brilliant to grow up with many siblings. Me and my sister is just fourteen to fifteen years apart and we were generally so strong of each other. I learned a lot from her. Got a lot of funny memories to be remembered. I am smiling because you are my sister. I am laughing because there is nothing you can do about it!

Facebook: Ethriellao
Instagram: ethriellao
Twitter: MeEthriel

You May Also Like

0 comments