What's good?

by - 7:02 PM



Location: Garden Orchid Hotel, Gov. Camins, Zamboanga City
Hasiman-Caberte Nuptial


Turtle neck gamin’ on! Sorry for the hiatus though, been busy for the past few days and our hell week just ended. Well some of you guys follow me on Instagram and sees my photos and this was the latest of them all!

ATENEO BLUE VIGORS
SILVER BATCH
Weather in Zamboanga City, Philippines is so unpredictable, it comes with dry and wet season. Of course when it comes to big occasions like this your group might have a little competition slaying their own photos, wearing their best outfit of the day/night (ootd/n). Let me show you guys what I got during the #FahaDenTureBegins Wedding day.

Suit: F.N designs
Slim Fit Roll Neck Jumpers (inner) : Zalora 
Black Pants: H&M 
Shoes: Easy soft 
Accessories: Watch by Raymond Weil

Photo by: Joshua Bughao (@JoshuaBlue)
Here’s my pal who went turtle neck gamin’ with me during the night! (Kuya Dah)
IG: DahJimeno
Suit: Angking couture
Turtle Neck: Uniqlo
Hairstylist: Face and Fab (Zamboanga City)


Until my next blog!!

(p.s Congratulations to the newlywed couple Mr. Fahad Hasiman and Mrs. Denneese Caberte-Hasiman, best wishes! No more drama basta excited na ako makita si baby!!! Ha-ha)

You May Also Like

0 comments