A dollar in my pocket

by - 3:05 PM

Random thoughts*

Hi to all the aspiring bloggers like me and to my lovely readers out there, how y’all doing guys? I know there was a brief hiatus on my blog these past few months and now I’m back! Being a college student doesn’t mean that life is so easy, thus some might think it is but in reality it doesn’t. Having a hectic schedule is so hard that you just wanna go “pagod na si acoe” or “ayoko na mag-aral” well education really do matters and “quality education takes time ”ha-ha.


So, I started to like pre-loved/thrift shops. At first thrifting is out of my field, it’s just that I’m not really into it. Once a friend told me “Uy! Thrift shops could also help you slay your ootds and have good poses on instagram” and so I listened. Me, myself is not a fussy person when it comes to certain things, but I’m a little bit of being meticulous. The first thrift shop I put my feet on is located near the University I’m studying, it’s just a few blocks away and it’s like a mini bazar. Second, was the so called “MAGAY” (ˈmə-ɡī), it’s a market place in Zamboanga City where a part of it are all pre-loved good apparels.

GOOD STUFF I BOUGHT ON THRIFT SHOPS

Since I’m a newbie here (about thrift shopping), my friends guided me and took me to a tour (wow! parang turista lang? Haha). it’s just that the place is so crowded and you feel like giving up. Good that my curiosity helped  me a lot and I pushed through. You don’t need a big amount of money to buy good things, as a student being practical is one important way (#studentproblem101). Thrifting is Eco Friendly, easy on the pocket book, support non-profits and fun and exciting shopping experience, Go and slay! 


To all the instagrammers, influencers, aspiring bloggers and a student like me out there, express yourselves in what you’re comfortable with and what you’re capable of.  💕 

Untill my next blog! 


INSTAGRAM: ethriellao
FACEBOOK: Ethriellao
TWITTER: Meethriel

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Welcome back, Ethriel! Lovely picks from Magay. I haven't visited Magay myself because I've been ignoring it my entire life. One of my friends' clothes are mostly from Magay and she looks so trendy and fashionable. I would probably go to Magay someday. Howeverrrr, I'm so glad I finally found a Co-Zamboanga-City-blogger! Yayy! I thought I was the only one.❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salam Fads, so nice meeting you. You probably should try Magay, yes at first i don't have the vibe but friends influenced me and now i'm starting to love it. Hope to see you around and do collab and btw you got a good blog content! 😉

      Delete