Doing it the street style way.

by - 12:00 PM

February 24, 2018
Location: Zamboanga City, Philippines
Outfit: Striped T-shirt, Statement Tote Bag, Track pants, Sneakers





Nowadays, trends in fashion are having a huge part on social medias; like having your way of styles and comfort on the outfits you wear. Here you could share your ideas to your followers and friends or friends of friends in your circle. Have you ever had a choice where in that “what should I wear?” or “if this could suit me so well” in you everyday lifestyle? Me, when it comes on weekdays I got no problem at all; aside during Wednesdays and Fridays, well probably include Saturdays. Every day, I usually wear my university uniform (college) but on Wednesdays, we are required (on course) to wear our corporate attire; and on Fridays and Saturdays are our wash days. But it still keeps me on wrangling myself on or what to wear for the next day; that’s why before hand I prepare the things and my outfit for a certain occasion and also for the next one that I would wear. Here, I’m wearing a striped T-shirt from @reyonlineshop, Statement Tote Bag from @huntselect and  Track Pants from @Lilclosetzambo and of course with a pair of Adidas NMDXR1 with Mastermind Japan  to complete the style. 
Check out their instagram for more affordable ootds and stuff that you might need! (got their social medias and link down below)

IG Handles:

You May Also Like

0 comments