Do you check your labels?

by - 3:00 PM


September 11, 2018
Location: Zamboanga City

I discovered something great and new! We often buy things, especially the necessities we consume like our daily personal care products. Only a handful of people know that they’re using harmful chemicals on a day to day basis (such as personal products) that can lead to many health complications. yeah, some might say “who cares?” or maybe “you’re so maarte”. Being meticulous isn’t bad after all, learning new things is also a good way to have an awesome lifestyle, trust me! I admit that I’m a little, just a little fussy about the things I eat and definitely the stuff I use ha-ha. Then I found out about this Botanique toothpaste by Himalaya CLICK FOR MORE .

Botanique toothpastes are made with 100% organic certified ingredients (USDA certified organic), and 97% natural resources. They don’t contain harmful ingredients and give you the natural oral care for a peace of mind. It’s Fluoride free, Carrageenan free, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) free and Gluten free. I am loving it! Even their packaging looks awesome it is made with paper of a 100% recycled materials-and printed with Soy based inks. #itstimetBotanique #itstimetocheckyourlabel #himalayaherbph

 till my next blog! 

You May Also Like

2 comments