I don’t bring much to school essentials.

by - 8:33 PM


I really don’t know how to start this, like kinakabahan ako para sa year na ito (i am a little nervous for this year). Anyway, how was your summer? Did you make the most out of it? It’s been a decade (exaggerating) since I wrote something. Well let me share with you my “I don’t bring much to school essentials” ha-ha. Since first year, I’m not that person who brings a lot of things to school (some friends know it lol). I usually bring a ball pen, a notebook and my bag (sometimes I call it a “bag” even though it’s just a small pouch). Every time the school year starts, I just have to buy at least 3 pens and 3 notebooks. Let me show you the things I got for this school year.

1.) Faber Castell Pens – this is why I love Faber Castell. Aside from it’s a good quality pen, it also has cute colors (not the ink, it’s the outside frame of the pen), but I love it black. I’m using this 0.5 point Faber Castell pen (black ink) for my daily notes to give my own notebook a minimal look. By the way it also have a red and a blue colored ink. For those people who loves making doodles, this pen is good at it. It’s a pen that is affordable for college students like me, I bought this at NBS (National Book Store) located at KCC mall de Zamboanga.


      2.) Notebooks – notes are the important things you should have in school. The thing about me is that I don’t really copy lectures ha-ha, mostly I try to get my lectures in a soft copy (either phone or laptop). Millennial now are into technological stuff, lectures are only captured through their smart phones. But these notebooks are one of my best essentials even though I don’t really write that much, but they never failed to give me what I need. It helps me on, during meetings and some other assemblies. This won’t cost you that much, an affordable price for every student like me out there. (Got the blue colored notebook, coz it gives my eyes a refreshing sight.)
 



3.) Elliot Audio Active Wireless Ear pods Kimstore.com
Me, fun of listening to good music on Spotify during vacant times, I usually bring my small buddy to school. This Elliot Audio Active Wireless ear pods are awesome, in fact I’ve been interested on having wireless earphones and I found this little ones. I got them from Kimstore.com with a smooth transaction. Aren’t they cute with their blue ear fin tips?
For more reviews check out this link: elliot-audio-active
·         2 Sets of Silicon Ear bud Tips
·         2 Sets of Ear Fin Tips
·         Charging Cable
·         Carrying Pouch
·         Manual


4.)  Herschel “Retreat” Bag – ever since I was little I’m used to have, I mean every year before classes starts I usually buy the things I need and a bag is one necessity. My mom buys me a new bag every single year when I was in elementary until my secondary. When I stepped into college, it’s me who go shopping and buy the things I need, actually it started since I was in my third year high school. I’m not really a backpack person, coz I hate it when it makes my back sweaty as hell. Second is that here in the Philippines before you enter an establishment the guards usually checks what’s inside your bag for security matters. And now I found this Herschel “Retreat” Bag myself. Herschel Supply Co. is a brand of bags that has been a blast in fame the past few years. Their lines of trendy hipster bags have been all the rage even in the Philippines. I’ll be carrying their “RETREAT” bag for this whole school year. Some feature are signature stripped fabric liner, padded and fleece lined 15* laptop sleeve, magnetic strap closures with metal pin clips, external sleeve, internal media pocket with headphone port, contoured shoulder straps, reinforced base, classic woven label. It’s comfortable by the way with it’s minimal gray look and I kinda like it.

5.) Long champ Wallet- another essential of a student is a wallet, I still remember that I had once a wallet that is bigger than my pocket. A kind of hipster wallet that is long and huge “ha-ha” usually teenagers use it. I really appreciate how this wallet goes like from its inner compartment to the card holders. This Long champ wallet is a model of efficiency. it has 3 card compartments, bills compartment and for your lovely picture compartment.

6.)  Eyeglasses - When lazy day gets into me I usually wear them, but mostly I wear my contacts. Without them my life is a blur. The black with a gold ear holder, those eyeglasses has a lot of good memories, one of my oldest glasses in my existence in college. Then the other one “harry potter” shaped lenses from Sunnies, supposedly that eye wear is only for ootds but it’s kinda cute so I got the lenses replaced to my own corrected eyesight. I usually buy my frames online and let them be replaced by my ophthalmologist.
      More affordable specs at Trendlinesph and Facecentralph 

God bless and have a delightful school year!

Let's be friends! :) 
Facebook: Ethriellao
Instagram: ethriel lao
Twitter: Meethriel

You May Also Like

0 comments