Manuel : A place like home

by - 9:58 PM

Summer classes are almost done, before everything; I just wanted to let you know that I still did enjoy my 2017 summer. This Manuel was a new place for me to discover. I was still having a balance in nature, as a student it’s hard to miss out some quizzes and requirements. Going back, let me tell you a little about Manuel Resort, well it is located at Dipolog - Polanco - Oroquieta Rd, Piñan, Zamboanga Del Norte. Manuel is a bit far from Zamboanga City, you could take a bus or bring your own private transportation and could last, I think we’d driven almost 6 hours and a half with a short stop over with a 307.4 km to be exact, even though cramps are starting to hit me, but nothing stops me from having an amazing summer. I know some of the millennial are a fan of having a get away with friends, families or even their own special one “kung baga relationship goals” ha-ha. Manuel Resort is a popular choice amongst travelers in Piñan, whether exploring or just passing through curiosity really do hit people badly. Necessary facilities includes 24-hour front desk, 24-hour room service, facilities for disabled guests, Wi-Fi in public areas, are at hand. It feels like home.

More details : Manuel Resort









Also we tried a lot of good entertainment at the resort like billiard, dart, table hockey and a lot more. People are also kind and welcoming, the staffs are well oriented. Never did we ever encountered misunderstandings on our neighboring rooms, they provide good quality blankets/comforters, pillows and a good bed to keep their guests well rested. A place like this will always be a place worth coming back for!








Until my next update, have a great month! 

You May Also Like

0 comments