New Year, New Life?

by - 2:30 PM



Ethriel Lao ( Lifestyle x Menswear Blogger )

It’s a new start once again, how was your 2017? Mine was indeed an indelible one, we’ll know that life in this world is just temporary and life in everyday comes with circumstances that is impossible to endure such pain. Now change, great things never came from comfort zone; a lot can happen in a year. That’s why I thank life for slapping me to reality every single day. Family, Friends, Enemies, Fake Friends (yeah ha-ha) and so many more, I thank you guys for pushing me to be what I am now; I feel so delighted to have you in my life.
#incomplete

To my sibs (incomplete), I know you guys love me (ha-ha) ,you guys are not so little anymore. I still remember the days when we’re still kids and I kind of miss it. We fight, we laugh and we stay in one roof and all the troubles that we’ve been through is a memory to kept. To my lovely readers, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat and Twitter friends, I thank you a lot. It’s been a roller coaster ride, I got to meet new people, I make new friends and most of all I gain knowledge. To our most loving and caring Mama and Papa, we love you. We aren't here now if it wasn't because of you. But, I never really did asked myself if I’m ready for 2018, is it still the Ethriel 1.0 or an upgrade to 1.5? We can’t see the change in us, but others can see what change has made us. Good Bye 2017 and hello 2018! Till the next blog!
 Happy New Year and have a blastful 2018 y’all, keep me posted!!

More updates on
Instagram: ethriellao
Facebook: Ethriellao
Twitter: meethriel

You May Also Like

0 comments