Ethriel: Goes back to basic

by - 11:30 PM

March 10, 2018
Location: Zamboanga City, Philippines
Outfit: stated down below....

Black and white comes along, every time my friends ask me “ethriel, how many (black, white and gray) shirts you have, can we have some?” and follows “ha-ha”. So you probably have noticed my old posts on instagram on being a basic boy on your feed. Well, I really love monochromatic colors forevs!!
Have you tried keeping some of the things you bought then suddenly it pops out in your closet and the worst is that you never knew it was there? Well, it’s a big yes for me. So I found this “fanny pack” of mine if I’m not wrong, I bought it on a thrift shop last 2 years ago and i’ve only worn it now (lol at me) I think it was just 30 pesos… so I look like someone who is going to collect some debts but it came out a little bit like that, then some also tells me “you’re on the trend man” and I was like “really, naah don’t flatter me ha-ha”. My outfit here is just a simple one, my top is a Ralph Lauren white shirt and paired it up with a black denim jeans from Penshoppe, a black sneakers from Adidas. Now, I’m ready for our university wash day! Have an awesome week you guys and enjoy!




You May Also Like

0 comments