What do we have here?

by - 7:40 PM



Looking for a good ambience with good treats? Check out KitchenJoesPH, a place where you can find peace of mind, but most of all you guys would love every beverages they have. From hot to cold, everything is just hmm so good!

FOLLOW Kitchen Joes | Dear Dairy | Haibee Pure Native Coffee  on Instagram!

Knowing that there are a lot of good places like this here in Zamboanga City, here lies Kitchen Joes where in they have their own brewed HaibeePureNativeCoffee from the Land of Jolo, Sulu. Under Kitchen Joes here are DearDairyphl and HaibeePureNativeCoffee. DearDairyphl and HaibeePureNativeCoffee also serves good treats and drinks to satisfy the customer’s needs. Like me, I usually spend some of my vacant time enjoying the place and their menu. Speaking of “menu”, WHAT’S HOT?! (Beverages).

Here are some of their delightful drinks at Kitchen Joes/DearDairyPH/HaibeePureNativeCoffee.

photo by Ethriel Lao
1.)    Green tea lover? Ohh... I’m one of you guys, this “Matcha Latte” is so damn good! You should try this! This is the best drink for people who don't like it too sweet and want the perfect matcha taste, it is third on my list.
photo by Cedric De Julian

2.)    Who cares about carbs? Ha-ha lol. How about some of these, “Extra S’mores, Yoyo Oreo and Mango Mania”. This is how you judge a book by its cover, what you see is what you get!
Extra S'mores gives you a graham cracker topping with some whip and the Dear Dairy's S'mores dipped in chocolate. Yoyo Oreo is a drink for oreo lovers out there, basically it has oreo cookies with some chocolate syrup and whip. Mango Mania , if you're looking for a drink that has a blend of fresh mangoes, this is a perfect pair for you ha-ha. These are some of the Milkshakes I've tasted and loved "as of now" and there will be more tasting to come!

photo by Ethriel Lao
photo by Mawi Tulawie

photo by Mira Tan
photo by Ethriel Lao
photo by Ethriel Lao

photo by Sitts Marlan


3.)    Good vodka shot? You should try their “Espresso Martini” it’s a cold drink that gives you adrenaline, I swear you will never regret! It has been one of my favorites out of every drink I've tried from Kitchen Joes. Actually I could have 3 cups a day with a double to triple shot of vodka. their "Espresso Martini" has a perfect blend of Haibee Pure Native Coffee and a little vodka. This drink is my "wake up Ethriel" kind of drink, I swear! By the way it's number one on my list
photo by Ethriel Lao
photo by Ethriel Lao


4.)    GOT (Game of Thrones) fan? “White Walkers Vanilla Milkshake” is on the menu. I just love how the color blue mixed up with their homemade vanilla ice cream, it looks like the skies and the ice of the Antarctic. Gives me chills aye?
photo by Ethriel Lao


5.)    The “Lannisnade” drink, a drink that gives after taste. This is my first favorite on their menu and sad to say it is already out on their list. ( please bring this back!)  hu-hu.
photo by Ethriel Lao

6.) "Chunky Monkey" it's all about the chunks and fudge with a slice of banana on top, homemade vanilla ice cream and Dear Dairy's home made brownies!
photo by Marjorie Tan

7.) "Cold Brew" Looking for an iced coffee? This drink is up for you!
photo by Regine Hojas
8.) "Berry Blue Milkshake" this got me speechless! Ha-ha-ha
photo by TinTin Joe
9.) "Cookie Monster" scary but sweet little monster that could make your tummy so happy!

10.)"Salted Caramel Biscoff Milkshake" makes the "sweet and salty" taste of the caramel syrup popped out and a Biscoff biscuit on top (the one on my mouth). If I were you, I'll never let this treat miss any of my awesome and exciting day in the city! 



LATTES OF KJs (taste-test)


There are still a lot of these on their Menu at KitchenJoesPHfeaturing DearDairyphl and HaibeePureNativeCoffee. These are only my favorite picks “as for now” ha-ha. More delightful and happy tummy treats to come! They also do have some pastries fresh from the oven, check out their social media accounts on the links below and don’t forget to pass by, hope to see you there!
Till my next blog, sending virtual hugs to all my lovely readers!

SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS
      Kitchen Joes
      DearDairyphl
Location: Nunez Extension, Zamboanga City. Fronting Ateneo de Zamboanga University, Gate 5.

LEAVE A COMMENT!


You May Also Like

0 comments