"Shot" Up and listen...

by - 7:30 PM

"Shot" Up and listen... ( ha-ha just listen) 😉

Before I start with my first ever personal blog, written here are just my thoughts that I wanted to express. No brands and establishments are engaged.
Ethriel Lao
Well my week/month goes like this, it didn’t or shall I say it was hell!! Academic requirements are piled up and it is almost the end of our first semester. Shout out to everyone who believes on/in the things that I‘m capable of and the feelings are mutuals. Blogging is my world now; yes not that really updated on every week with new blogs, but I’ll surely give you good contents (I hope…).

I just love capturing things that I see inspirational and gram worth it, admit it you guys would somehow never post a photo that kind of have a low quality one (people that are IG feed conscious “feed goals”) or maybe having not so good edit (I think?). Like me, some of my photos that I post on my Social Media accounts mostly on Instagram are taken by my phone. So probably some of you asking questions like “so?”, “IDGAF” or maybe “what’s the point of this”. Me being me, basically I love taking photos anywhere and yes a lot might say “tama nayan ha-ha”. That’s why you can see me taking photos around the campus or outside. I admit that I’m not that a pro on capturing photos but I just want to share my thoughts every time I take one. Sure does need to build up a self-confidence especially when shooting ootds or flat lays outdoor (syempre nakakahiya rin but it’s for the gram ha-ha!). To all who wanted to share something good on Social Medias, do what you can do. Every time you feel like “nah, I’m good” while deeply inside you wanted to, don’t let the inner you stop you from the things you wanted to do; if you could do it then do it. That’s why you (friends and acquaintances) probably could see me taking shots anywhere and everywhere ha-ha. But a good reminder, what you post on social medias are understood to be seen in public even private or not. just be careful on what you post/s.
Have an exciting month and take care! 💕 

Instagram: ethriellao
Facebook: Ethriel Lao
Twitter: meethriel

You May Also Like

0 comments