Chavacano Video Music Festival 2017

by - 11:07 AM

location: Centro Latino, Paseo Del Mar, Zamboanga City

On the day we supposedly had a dance booking with my fam the Ateneo Blue Vigors by 3pm but we can't tell ha-ha. So, anyway me and my friends are invited to attend the Chavacano Video Music Festival 2017.
Actually, this was my first time to attend this kind of event (Chavacano Video Music Fest) aside from the other events that I’ve been to and it seems a lot of awesome things happened in one night and I'm so-so happy to be here. Chavacano Video Music Fest is an event where in the best of the best Videographers, Cinematographers, Directors, composers, singers and etc. from our local city Zamboanga-goes to battle with their own inspiring entries through music and videos as one, this was held on the 7th of October 2017 featuring 13 anthemic music entries of different categories: Song Composition, Song Performance and Music Video. I want to congratulate all the winners and everyone who has been part of this wonderful and successful night, also the guests and the ambassadors of this year’s Zamboanga Hermosa Festival; everyone deserves a round of applause! I swear, I really did enjoy ha-ha. But wait this doesn’t end the Zamboanga Hermosa Festival 2017, there’s a lot more of cool and awesome events coming. If you want to be updated follow the official Zamboanga Hermosa Festival accounts. (link down below after the  photos) #ZamboHermosaFest
Till my next blog!


photo by: Joshua Bughao

p.s. I kind to get a bit busy these past few days and all I can have for you guys is a glimpse of ZHF 2k17 he-he. More to come! 







Add caption
MAJOR CHORDS

LINKS

Instagram: Zamboangacitygovt


Personal Accounts

Facebook: Ethriellao
Instagram: ethriellao
Twitter: meethriel

You May Also Like

0 comments