Here comes the life guru

by - 2:55 PM



Sorry for the hiatus on my blog, it’s quite a while since “Life & Style” been updated. Now for my come back (ha-ha). Me, myself just want to share something about the success and downs we have encountered in life, I’m not being a “life kind of guru” thing; but you know guys I’m so glad that I am what I am now and of course you also do right? Sometimes we fail and sometimes we succeed, well that is life. It’s already my 4th year in college (yes I know), thinking bout the real world it creeps me out and I don’t know why. Now, I can see things and imagine what is “me” without the world for a little knowledge and some perspectives, maybe there’s a reason for all of this (well always). There was a time I tried to give up but I try to find inspirations and here I am. Not bragging too much but everything is good now and I’m looking forward for the success and the problems I’ll be going through. As you have noticed I changed my “SOLIVAGANT” to “Life & Style”; why do we need to be alone if there are a lot of people who love and care for you no matter how huge or small their concern is, simple appreciation and thank you is a big thing. If you haven’t know “SOLIVAGANT” is a wanderer who loves to wander alone and by that say hi to “Life & Style” were life meets style and vice versa. Yes, some might think this isn’t a thing to deal with; but for most it is. Be strong and live the life you want, I’m out! Peace! (insert music : All I want - Kodaline).


Till my next blog! 
 updates on my social media accounts

You May Also Like

0 comments