Loving them colored

by - 11:25 AM



I am starting to love those outfit that I basically don’t wear before. Grayscale or the black-and-white are my only types for the past years of my existence in college. Some of my friends know it, it’s either I wear white top with a black pants or shorts and a pair of white or black shoes and vice versa. Now as the trends of newly inspired fashion that has been widespread over the internet and real life has made people shook and embrace them. Outcome was totally awesome, now I’m starting to wear a little bit of some colored tees and red slash yellow are my favorites. Shades and tones when wearing colored fits also need some good match. You just don’t wear it for you to have something to wear, but it needs comfort and style. What is, the clothes you're wearing but you ain’t comfortable with? Make your day as colorful as what you wear.

 Here are some of my pictures on Instagram from a grayscale to loving them colored.
click --------> Ethriellao for more updates about me. till next blog!

Grayscales





COLORED




You May Also Like

0 comments