M.R.K.T BAGS PHILIPPINES

by - 10:00 PM

                              
Tell me about it! How y’all doing? Hell week is coming, like Oh My Ghad! But anyway here is an update for my blog. Let’s see uhmm... Me and my best pal Darrhyl Jimeno participated one of the Instagram’s contest where in it was endorsed by David Guison and Vina Guerrero the M.R.K.T PHILIPPINES slash the “Mad Rabbit Kicking Tiger”. Well, we got lucky and we won the challenge. M.R.K.T BAGS are awesome, their designs and every quality of bags and accessories they have, are lit fam! I mean how can you ignore a brand like Mad Rabbit Kicking Tiger. M.R.K.T PHILIPPINES bags are architectural concept of clean and pure forms. This season, Designer Tom Pen introduces new colors to fit the theme, including Midnight Green and Iron, available signature SMRT FELT, SUPER FELT, and MCRO SUEDE. This new colors are complimented by charcoal, Ultramarine and Black to complete the NOX collection. I got three parts of this section, first let me introduce you to our photographer slash production member of the day, Second is that what bags we got for our prize for the said challenge from M.R.K.T PHILIPPINES, and lastly who is this blogger pal of mine?




1.) “PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE DAY”
MR. CEDRIC DE JULIAN
Mr. Cedric De Julian is one of my co-batches of Ateneo Blue Vigors 2015, we so called the 25th babies. He is always there to help us even though he got lots and lots of work to do. Production team for the day consists of three people and that is Me, Cedric De Julian and Darrhyl Jimeno. Ateneo de Zamboanga University is a University with a lot of commonly used background for ootds and some other stuff, we the trio wander around the campus to find the best place for the shoot and BOOM! We found it, the Multi Purpose Covered Court of the University known as the MPCC is the place we found the best lightings all over the campus by that time.


2.) “GREEN STANLEY FELT BACKPACK AND GRAY TOTE BAG”
PHOTO BY : ETHRIEL LAO

PHOTO BY : DARRHYL JIMENO

Bags, Bags, Bags. I got the Green Stanley Felt Backpack and Darrhyl Jimeno got the Gray tote bag. Both got nice texture, neat and clean. M.R.K.T BAGS “Mad Rabbit Kicking Tiger” can be paired up to any outfit of the day hash tags; they have the best bags for any day and night trip. Flat laying is a blogger must, so we both planned to do it lol. M.R.K.T products are crafted from unconventional and socially responsible materials. These bags need some proper care check www.mrktstore.com for product care process.


3.) “BACK TO BACK BLOGGER PALS”













 In our place once you go whoa! On someone’s eye, people stare on you, its creepy ayt? I feel a little bit insecure about me, sometimes it feels like choking on things that you’d done nothing. But for sure there’s always a reason behind everything, Anyway, I’m so happy for having the opportunity to win the challenge, in fact it is my best pal who won but, yeah it explains that two pairs of bff or couple should be rewarded. And we got the slot. Thank You David Guison and Vina Guerrero for the M.R.K.T BAGS

 Wearing my Denim Top and Pants from GUESS for my outfit of the day and Stan Smith (ADIDAS).

  Who is this blogger pal? Darrhyl Jimeno is a student of Ateneo de Zamboanga University taking up International Studies, he’s one of the senior member of the Ateneo Blue Vigors. We actually met from friends to friends. Darrhyl actually is like my parent at school, I call her “Mi” or I say we call her “Mi” means mom, hahaha sounds funny right? He always gives us words of wisdom every time if he’s in the mood, he also tells us the things what to do when it comes in our organization. Right now Darrhyl Jimeno is the Ateneo Blue Vigors’ Vice President (newly elected) for the second time around. He’s my coach on being a lifestyle blogger from the many inspirations from the people I follow on instagram. I, myself aspire to be a lifestyle blogger.




Send me a comment and let’s be friends.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. BLOG'S LOOKING SO MUCH BETTER, ETH. AND OMG, YOU'RE SO LUCKY!! CONGRATS, COLLAB SOON HEHE :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chels! yeah collab soon probably after hell week! haha

      Delete